When it comes to objectification, this is a great example of why comparing male strip clubs to Hooters is a “false equivalent.”
Some of the funniest book dedications ever.
cute teen Lumberjanes, just for fun! **this is not canon in any way i just like messing around with character designs**
he does nt even know
Don’t forget to +Watch Matthias-Haker.
5, 6, 7 /05
Don’t ask, because I don’t really know what this is all about.
Some stuff from my sketchbook. Was drawing dragons with open mouth…
I’m gonna answer this in a row, because I’m so bored. (We did it that way in the old times, you know?)
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? - 23
2. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? - Because we long for the things we can’t do.
3. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? - Patriarchy, I guess.
4. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? - I’m assuming that society would be structured around that fact, so that I would live a very similar life but in a much shorter time. (and I would be freaking out right now)
5. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? - The first.
6. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? - Hmm, maybe to stay close to whatever makes you happy.
Would you break the law to save a loved one? - Yeah, definitely. Unless it means taking another person’s life.
7. What’s something you know you do differently than most people? - Relate to people.
8. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? - Going to a surf camp. Money holds me back.
9. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? - Maybe.
10. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? - Canada. Because canadians are lovely people.
11. Why are you, you? - Because of a mix of genetic material and life circumstances, basically.
12. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? - I suppose the first because it’s more drastic.
13. What are you most grateful for? - Life?
14. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? - It looks like the exact same thing: not knowing who you are, or not knowing who you are anymore. I assume that the first will allow you to go on with your life? So maybe that one.
15. Has your greatest fear ever come true? - No, thanks god.
16. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? - Yeah. It changed my life drastically. Everything matters.
17. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special? - The time I went to Ireland with my father. It was filled with good feelings, and a little magic.
18. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? - No.
19. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? - It depends on the job. I’ll probably allow myself to look for something better.
20. What is the difference between being alive and truly living? - It’s a matter of perception. Everything can be amazing if you just allow it to be. (but, of course, being angry or frustrated is OK too)
21. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? - I would dress however I want, sing wherever I want, and be a little more crazy in general.
22. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? - Some of both.